Overview of Funeral Services
While many families still choose more traditional funeral services, others prefer to create new and unique experiences. Regardless of your needs, we promise to help arrange a truly meaningful celebration of your loved one’s life.
We know how important pets are to many families, and we welcome them to be present for a private viewing at our funeral home.
Gathering, Visitation and Viewing
Explore Your Options
- Viewing or visitation hours, followed by the funeral service at church
- Viewing or visitation hours, followed by the funeral service in the funeral home chapel
- Viewing or visitation hours, followed by the graveside ceremony
- Church or chapel service, followed by graveside ceremony
- Graveside service, followed by memorial services
- Graveside service with no viewing or visitation
The church has meant so much to your family and your community. Perhaps you were dedicated there as an infant, baptized there as a child or celebrated your marriage there surrounded by family and friends. It only makes sense to involve your church family in your final life event of a funeral.
We believe in supporting the church as much as you do. That’s why; we specialize in hosting your funeral at your local church where you’ll be surrounded by the ones you love in a place familiar and dear to your heart.
Church funerals are typically scheduled in the morning, and are followed by the graveside committal service.
Chapel Services are popular with families whose loved one was not affiliated with a church at the time of their passing, families who are located outside of our area or those who may not be able to attend a lengthy church service.
When you choose to hold a service in our chapel, it eliminates the need to convert a visitation room for a funeral (like many of the other funeral homes in our area). This dedicated room features seating for over 100 guests, the latest in audio and video equipment and a welcoming décor.
Our beautiful, inviting chapel provides the perfect setting for services of any type.
Memorial Services and Life Celebrations
Many families are forgoing traditional services for more contemporary ones. A memorial service or life celebration service may be the perfect option to share memories of that special loved one. Typically, the casket is not present for these services and the service is held before or after the deceased is buried or entombed.
These services can be performed at a local restaurant, reception center, country club, hotel banquet facility, a family member’s home or even in a park. The possibilities are endless.
On and off-site reception services are becoming increasingly popular with the families we serve.
Memorable Tribute Services
Memory Tables and Memory Collages
Life Tribute Memorial Videos
Memorial Webcasting and Taping of Services
Friends, relatives, church members or business associates may serve as pallbearers. If the family would prefer, we can provide some or all pallbearers for your loved one’s service.
Leave Behind an Honorable Legacy and a Sustainable Future
Eco-friendly and Economical
Go Green with Our Firm
Our staff specializes in an array of earth-friendly funeral services, including:
- Burials with no preparation or embalming
- Preparation with formaldehyde-free and biodegradable fluids (for those wishing to have a public viewing)
- Private viewings without embalming or use of toxic chemicals
- Eco-friendly shrouds and clothing
- Eco-friendly caskets
- Burials without grave liners or burial vaults
Choosing a Cemetery
A green burial can take place in nearly any cemetery that allows eco-friendly methods of burial. Our firm offers several options that can help you ensure that your final resting place is both environmentally-friendly and honorable. Typically, cemeteries offering green burials follow these guidelines:
- Offer exclusive green burial sections
- Prohibit the use of grave liners or burial vaults
- Dig graves by hand rather than using heavy equipment
- Often plant trees or shrubs in lieu of headstones